Walk of Hope 2021
When: Friday, 05/07/2021 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Where: Walk begins at the corner of Washington & Spencer in downtown Marion
Add to Calendar
On May 7th we will continue to walk with HOPE in our hearts for a better tomorrow. The Walk of Hope brings hope to those fighting cancer in our community.
This will be a virtual event for the safety of our community.
In the weeks prior to May 7th, let's have some fun. Register your teams, dress up, make videos of you socially distanced in honor, in support, or in memory of our loved ones. Post your videos no later than May 6th for a chance to win the Spirit Award. And don't forget about the biggest team award!
Join us virtually as we HOPE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.
- Biggest Team Award - Register your team and start recruiting your virtual walkers
- Spirit Award - Dress up and show your spirit! Post your videos on our Facebook page: @CancerServicesGC
- Online Fundraising Campaign Award - Set up your fundraising campaign when you register your team online, or go to grantcountycancer.org/campaigns.
The team that raises the most money for their online campaign wins!
- Facebook: @cancerservicesgc
- Instagram: @cancerservicesgc
- Twitter: @cancer_gc
- 305 S Norton Avenue - Marion, Indiana 46952
- Phone: 765-664-6815
- Fax: 765-664-1636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: grantcountycancer.org
- Register Online using link above
- Print a registration form here
- Register in our office at 305 S Norton Avenue in Marion
- Cost: $5 per walker / Shirts: $15 - $18