Walk of Hope 2022
When: Friday, 05/06/2022 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Where: Walk begins at the corner of Washington & Spencer in downtown Marion
Add to Calendar
On May 6th, 5,000 people will walk together to make a difference. The Walk of Hope brings hope to those fighting cancer in our community.
Who, When, Where, & Why
- Friday, May 6th at 6:30 p.m.
- At the corner of Spencer and Washington in Marion at Riverside Community Federal Credit Union
- To help people facing cancer in Grant County.
- Biggest Team Award - Register your team and start recruiting your virtual walkers
- Spirit Award - Dress up and show your spirit! Post your videos on our Facebook page: @CancerServicesGC
- Online Fundraising Campaign Award - Set up your fundraising campaign when you register your team online, or go to grantcountycancer.org/campaigns.
The team that raises the most money for their online campaign wins!
- Facebook: @cancerservicesgc
- Instagram: @cancerservicesgc
- Twitter: @cancer_gc
- 305 S Norton Avenue - Marion, Indiana 46952
- Phone: 765-664-6815
- Fax: 765-664-1636
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: grantcountycancer.org
- Register Online using link above
- Print a registration form here
- Register in our office at 305 S Norton Avenue in Marion
- Cost: $5 per walker / Shirts: $15 - $18